State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression damping allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound damping adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Damping technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- Stainless steel technology “inox-line”
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound damping adjustment
- adjustable compression damping
- Unique, individually working damping force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
Setup: The individual adjustable rebound & compression damping of the GEPFEFFERT.COM Variant 3 “inox-line”
The Gepfeffert.com coilover kit Variant 3 “inox-line” is the perfect accessory for performance-oriented drivers and tuning enthusiasts who put a great demand on their suspension. The separately rebound and compression damping adjustable dampers with their “well-thought-through” click adjustment allow a perfect setup. So it is easy to influence the steering behaviour, directional stability, tire grip and handling characteristics when driving on the limit.
With the gepfeffert.com dampers adjustable in rebound with 16 clicks and compression with 12 clicks, its quick and easy to achieve a personal setup.